SOLD 2007 West Coast Pro Truck SOLD
Built in 2007 by West Coast Performance and taken to races around the southwest to showcase the quality of the trucks they build for the West Coast Pro-Truck racing series.
They packed allot of quality into the fit, finish and performance of this truck because they planned to have the owners son race it in 2008 & 09. The economic down turn took it’s toll on racing and the West Coast Pro Truck racing series went out of business.
West Coast Performance also went out of business. The owner decided to keep this truck and put it in storage anticipating his son would race it in another racing series in the future. His son got a great job offer and relocated to another state so the truck stayed in storage.
While looking for a race truck I got in touch with John the owner of West Coast Performance. He told me he had the truck and would sell it. The truck was pretty much flawless, actually it looked like a show truck ready for a trick paint job. From the looks of it and what John said about it I was sure it was never raced.
It was set up for oval track and spec built for the truck series. The truck has undergone a complete transformation to road racing. I ran it in a couple track day events to see if I enjoyed driving it. I did and decided to upgrade every part of the drive train from the radiator to the differential lug nuts.
Over the last few years I ran it a few times in track day events with Pro Auto Sports and NASA. It’s never been in a Green Flag race and has not sustained any damage. The 347 Stroker Motor built by Ford Racing and the C4 Transmission are completely refreshed. They have 2 – 20 minute sessions on them for break-in and tuning.
⇒Never in a green flag race, HPD Days only and has not sustained any damage.
⇒The interior & roll cage is show truck quality
⇒The exterior is wrappedand is easy to remove, the company name, logo and number is applied over the wrap and can be removed without damaging the wrap. The Silver Streak name will be removed when the truck is sold.
⇒Set up for road racing easy conversion back to circle track, conversion parts included.
THIS IS THE TRUCKS CURRENT BUILD
–Truck weight 2775 LBS.
– 347 450 HP Stroker motor built by FORD RACING. 450 HP – 400 ft. lb. Torque, Runs on 91 Octane Pump Gas
– 750 CFM Pro Systems custom built Carburetor
– Holley HP Billet Fuel Pump
– Quick Car Tachometer and Gages
– Mallory HYFIRE IVC Ignition System
– C4 Full manual automatic transmission built for asphalt racing with 2 heat cycles
– Art Carr C-4 Gate Shifter
– Ron Davis Custom Racing Radiator
– Darryl Smith Racing 9 Inch Third Member with external nodular case, True Track Posit Traction, Daytona Pinion Support and a 1350 Pinion
Yoke. 3:73 gear ratio.
– 9 inch Rear End Housing with Winters 31 Spline floating Axels, Rotors & Barings.
– Bilstein Shocks
– Safe Craft Halon flame-out fire system with 3 nozzles.
– Simpson 5 Point Harness & Window Net.
– Quick Release Steering Wheel
– Optima Battery
– 15 Gallon RJS Fuel Cell
– Goodyear D2560 Slicks 27x10x15 mounted on Bassett 10×15 Rims
THIS TRUCK WAS DYNO TESTED!
You need to see this video!
CHECK OUT THE RESULTS ⇒
C347 ENGINE INFO
CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW THE PDF.
SPARE PARTS THAT COME WITH THIS TRUCK
– 1 C4 Full Manual Automatic Transmission built for asphalt racing – fresh NO track time
– 1 C4 Manual Valve Body
– 2 C4 Torque Converters built for racing 1- 2600 stall 1- 3000 stall
– B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter 80842
– 1 302, 330 HP Spec Racing Engine Bored 30 over, Racing Cam, Roller Rockers, GT40 Heads. Recently refreshed has not been started – needs to be broken in. This is the engine that came in the truck.
– 1 Set Pro Comp Aluminum Small Block Ford Racing Heads as New, ran them a few test laps and stored as a backup set. Ported and Polished, Stainless steel valves, 1.6 Exhaust valves. 2.02 Intake Valves, 64cc chambers, 3 angle valve grind, Ford valve locks & retainers.
– Complete set Comp Cams Comp Pro Magnum Roller Rockers 1331-16 with a complete set of valve springs.
– 500 CFM Holley Racing Carburetor
– New Pro Comp Distributor.
– New set of Rear Rotors, Hubs, Bearing and seals
– 6 Goodyear D2560 27x10x15 Slicks mounted on Bassett 10×15 Rims
– Lightning Light complete fiberglass nose section to convert the Truck to look like a Chevy, all the other body panels are universal. Ford Chevy & Dodge.
– Springs & Control Arms for Conversion back to Circle Track and special track setups.
– Additional Parts – Radiator, Oil Coolers, Brake Pads, Fuel Pump, Aluminum Valve Covers and more.